When you are facing a criminal charge, personal injury or a dispute in litigation, everything can change. With over twenty years of courtroom experience in litigating criminal and civil cases, I can help you reach the best result for your case whether it is in the trial court or on appeal.
Thomas J. Chirokas, Esq.
- Practicing law in Massachusetts since being sworn in as an Attorney in 1990.
- Massachusetts: 1990
- New Hampshire: 1994
- U.S. First Circuit Court of Appeals: 1991
- U.S. District Court for the Dist. of NH: 1994
- U.S. Tax Court: 1994
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA
LL.M. (Master of Laws) 2000
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, MA
J.D. (Doctor of Jurisprudence) 1990
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst
B.B.A. (Finance) 1987
My experience in the courtroom and at the appellate level provides me with a wealth of knowledge, not only of the law, but how the justice system works. My goal is for my clients
to reach a satisfactory result in every case.
Call me at (508) 668-4440